Now that my county has enacted the “Keep Your Behind Home or Else Campaign” due to COVID-19, I have the time and focus to put a lot in place now. During this time I want to stay active and remain in touch with you!!
My area I believe hasn’t been hit hard because we are listening. The children are falling right in line and are accepting that home is where they need to be. It also appears that our essential places are typically the places we always went with the exception of TJ Maxx or Marshalls which was at least a weekly trip out. We are fortunate to find ourselves doing well and I hope others are faring the same.
On the other side of that though, my business can operate as normal because we work in a virtual environment and that leaves us in the best position to help YOU as much as possible and with that said I want to just kinda ramble off a couple of ideas that have been rolling around to let you know how I can be of assistance.'I like virtual meetings, wanna schedule one, schedule here'Click To Tweet
So to announce those things
- My working hours are now 10 AM – 4 PM Monday through Friday.
- I like virtual meetings, wanna schedule one, schedule here –> BOOK ME
Web Presence Success Plan
- I highly recommend my Web Presence Success Plan. I encourage you to keep this plan for your website as long as it’s live on the internet. Cleaning up hacked websites is NO FUN and this year has seen a huge increase and will not slow down.
- Any assistance needed to get your Covid-19 related work is 50% off. I will help you get your messages in place site-wide and I’m treating this as emergency work. I want to support all of you as much as I can. This includes adding a shopping cart if you need one.
- Don’t forget….. the success plan helps you manage your website AND help with your social media campaigns, planning your sales and even plotting your funnels for your next big event. Now is NOT the time to stop selling your services. If anything get those eyes on your items and start driving that traffic! You should send newsletters at least ONCE a week AND if you blog, then you can set up your RSS feed and send a newsletter every other week!!
- If you aren’t using some type of newsletter services, now is the time to get your client list in there! ASAP. This will make communicating much easier and let you know who is reading your emails, too. Ask me if you need guidance.
- Don’t take it personal!!! ALL SEO is dropping for everyone. It’s not just you. The searches on the internet are skewing hard for Covid-19 and the news. This will pass. Basic SEO is included in the Web Presence Success Plan.
- Do you have an active project with me, let’s keep going so that when things bounce back you are ahead of the curve. However, if you need to put things on hold, please reach out to me.
- Want to get your website up ASAP!!! Let’s see how we can push that deadline closer and get your ready to launch.
- Let’s set up a payment plan in the even you ant to work with me and my services are a little out of reach at the moment. Let’s set expectations NOW to avoid pitfalls later. 90-day payment plans are available.
- I welcome new clients. Referrals are AWESOME and REWARDED. Don’t hold off on your project let’s work together. If you know someone, please don’t hesitate to introduce me.
- Please note, my friends are working just as much as I am and we all pair up to offer our services.
- Please reach out if you need help with your website, or if you just want to brainstorm ideas, I’m here for you. We all need to help each other through this.
So in LONG (not short) we can work together so that when our economy bounces back we are all standing firm, ready to bring the traffic and continue to grow! Tell a FRIEND!